Etsy

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Keepin' it real. WiP Wed.

Yep. It is WiP Wed around here.
I just have to say, my posting has been dwindling in my mind- but apparently pretty steady in numbers. I just don't have time to post like I want to- I have real life to deal with.
Work, School and more Work.
I cut my hours at real job #1 to accommodate school (#1 priority.) Real job #2 just happened to find me- by chance. And, I just might quit real job #1 cause real job #2 is paying so much better for so much less hours!  Confused? Me too. And, scared.
But, in the spirit of keepin' it real- DH has been home for 2 weeks! It has been wonderful! We went on a little excursion to the Big D and stayed at a swanky place and ate yummy yummy vittles!
So, I haven't really been keeping my obligation to sewing except for bits of EPP.
I need to get my butt in gear- but I had a change of heart and decided that I needed to get my sewing studio in gear before I spent any more sewy-quilty time in there.
On with the show!



 
 
My EPP Stars- I have finished 2 but only grabbed a snap of this one. And, below is one of the zippy bags that I am going to stick in the Etsy. I want to do a few and make sure I like the way I  am doing them first before I commit to putting them in there.

















Next up is a little bundle of joy! I am sending it out to someone who least expects it! I know they need these goodies! It is a "Roy G Biv" of Oakshotts!
There are so super to work with!










Then I am working diligently on getting my space in order: I have actually managed to put together 3 shelving units- all by myself. Amen!
















 Things are really trying to take shape around here. Along with the studio makeover I am working in the garden. Especially my flower gardens. They were horrible. Really. Monkey grass heaven- I ended up pulling up about a whole acre of the stuff! And, when I went to put my new bulbs in- they had already sprouted in the bags- I hope they survive.
Oh gee- I just noticed. Please excuse my wine glass and the vacuum. Some things just go together- right?

Sew, till next time!
jess










 

No comments:

Post a Comment