Etsy

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Work Report for the Weekend:

  • Pieced all the blocks and part of the border for quilt to go in Etsy Shop (when I finally open it.)
  • Made semi-homeade lotion. I love it! (I have mostly a bathtub full.)
  • House is clean. Most of laundry complete.
  • Scooter loved on; lots.

















Supported my friend Katie & her 73rd line Rangerette daughter.



















  • I also missed my super-sweet, super-hero Husband.
  • I actually lack the binding on the quilt that will be donated for our SCRS 12th annual state reunion that benefits St.Jude. (No pictures yet.)
  • And, have another special quilt being long-armed I should finish before next weekend.
I had a pretty productive weekend. But, I'm still missing my man. He'll be here before I know it- I keep telling myself that!

I'm making a list for next week:
  • finish Oakshott RugMugs.
  • make 2 smallish bags.
  • make 1 large bad with a snap.
  • work on the "girlie" quilt.
and my maybe get to it: work on my Momma's quilt. Maybe she'll get it for Christmas!

Have a good week Ya'll!
jess





No comments:

Post a Comment