- Pieced all the blocks and part of the border for quilt to go in Etsy Shop (when I finally open it.)
- Made semi-homeade lotion. I love it! (I have mostly a bathtub full.)
- House is clean. Most of laundry complete.
- Scooter loved on; lots.
Supported my friend Katie & her 73rd line Rangerette daughter.
- I also missed my super-sweet, super-hero Husband.
- I actually lack the binding on the quilt that will be donated for our SCRS 12th annual state reunion that benefits St.Jude. (No pictures yet.)
- And, have another special quilt being long-armed I should finish before next weekend.
I'm making a list for next week:
- finish Oakshott RugMugs.
- make 2 smallish bags.
- make 1 large bad with a snap.
- work on the "girlie" quilt.
Have a good week Ya'll!